Friday, July 4, 2008

Just MORE!!!!!!!!










Dropping 2 d feet of a fallen soul
is dis misery r is it just more....?
fixin’ 2 d dreams of my grounded feet
I’m lookin’ ahead… beyond my street

Coz’ I’m loosin’ my mind
Leavin’ no trace 2 find ...

Is dis just another day passin’ by
Wer I face my fall n old Good bye’s

Crawlin’ down d lane which is clear
I need not know wat is real

Coz’ I’m fightin’ my mind
Findin’ no reason 2 take my stand.!!!!!!!!




Dis is 2 my darlin' bro's chikka n sravan................hey u boys just take it lite......i know dat u both r drownin' ......i cant pull u out but cant u c i'm already down.....I'm d first 2 reach dis finish line but not yet crossed.......we'll all go 2gether.....at d end v still have each other....so wat do v have 2 loose........!!!!




No comments: